Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Is Your Garden Full Of Junk or Treasure?


When it comes to our garden that old saying "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" is ever so true. You may like 600 garden gnomes scattered all over your property or you may go for the formal layout with beautiful statue's sitting up on 6' brick columns. Whatever your style, we all love our garden, it is truly the best place to create beauty and nurture not only out plants but ourselves as well. I love being out in my garden, weather it's working at keeping everything at it's best or just sitting in the sun admiring something I've done. I believe the one element that everyone should have in their garden is a water feature, the sound of water trickling from a pipe or the roar of a waterfall, is a sound that we all find soothing. Add to the sound the wildlife that water attracts, and it's a real bonus to our space.


In the weeks to come, I'm going to be writing about all the different items we can decorate our garden's with, from what some would call junk to the more austere. My hope is that everyone can find a style they love and want to incorporate into their garden.

No comments: