Wednesday, February 25, 2009

For The Boy Toy in Your Life

I think most of the people I have known over the years have had one of these little pine toy boxes for their kids. They are inexpensive and come unfinished, so they can be stained or painted to match the child's bedroom. I recently redid my son's old pine toy box for his daughter, and I had lots of fun doing it. These boxes can be redone so easily, and if you have some painting skill you can go all out. If your not very paint friendly, how about finding a roll of cute child's prepasted wallpaper, cut out some cute shapes and paste them on the box. A coat of sealer would keep the box looking great for years to come. It's just the thing for your "boy's toy's"!

This toy box available at:http://www.nextgenerationpowdercoating.com

No comments: