Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Gifts from the kitchen.


How many times have we heard lately that "times are tough"? And it's true, unfortunately. So, with the Christmas holiday quickly approaching I've decided to give gifts from my kitchen. There are many, many items cooks and crafters can make right in their own kitchen's that make wonderful presents. Plates of cookies, flavored oils, gourmet vegetables packed in a quality olive oil, just to name a few. I have a wonderful gift that I'll be making for all the members of my family this year, personalized Gingerbread Men cookies that are used for a Christmas tree ornament. Watch for instructions and pictures of these unique little ornaments. A happy day to you all, get outside and breathe in that cold, crisp air, the day will invigorate you.

No comments: