Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Are you separated from your family?

It won't be long now.....Christmas is just around the corner, and many things come to mind when thinking of the holidays. Foremost in most people's minds are their families, how many of them are scattered all across this country, or even in different parts of the world. And that is probably the worst thing about the holidays, being separated from the ones we love. In many it creates depression and in others, stress that they have somehow not been able to come up with a way to be with their family. I know how it goes, I am separated from my family right now, my husband is layed off and has moved several hundred miles to work at another job. The rest of my family is living many miles from me as well. I will, at least, be able to go and "visit" with them over Christmas, but not being together all the time is one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. I feel for all those who cannot travel to be with their loved ones, but there is one little glimmer of hope. A program that allows anyone with a computer to talk, free of charge, to anyone with the same program. If any of you are interested, please check out the article I wrote about this subject. Till next time, stay well.....http://www.ehow.com/how_4681324_being-separated-family-during-holidays.html

No comments: