Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Grow A Moss Paradise


If you love moss, maybe you should think of having a moss garden. I love moss, probably because I see so many beautiful areas of it here in Oregon. The funny thing.....I know so many people who have fought having moss in their lawns or in their flower beds for years, spending time and funds dumping bag after bag of some chemical on the ground to kill this tiny, green plant. Instead of trying to fight nature, why not encourage moss to grow in your garden.

Moss gardens are green year round in all but the most frigid climates and give you the opportunity to incorporate a woodland area to your yard or garden. If you have shady spots on your property, why not give a moss garden a try.....I guarantee you'll end up loving it. For ideas and a few cool pics, read an article I wrote on the subject:

http://www.ehow.com/how_4878662_grow-moss-garden.html

No comments: