Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Gardeners Workshop


Every gardeners dream is to have a potting shed that holds everything and more that we might possibly need. A sweet little shed that has vining plants running rampant all over the place, windows where we can start seeds, a comfy chair to wile away the time when it rains. I love the smell of my shed, homemade potting soil, clay pots stacked in every niche I can find and the dried flowers that are still hanging from the rafters from last summers bounty.
This shed is much more than a place to store my tools, it's my little get-away when I just need some peace and quiet. I love to bring a cup of coffee and a new magazine and just sit and think about what new wonders I will plant this spring.
If your a gardener without a potting shed, please read a article I wrote about finding a way to have your own little spot in the garden, where you too can find peace and tranquility.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That shed is gorgeous and the doors are so fun! Is that a tic-tac-toe on them?

I have a shed that mostly storage now but I envision it as a potting shed one of these days. In the meantime I need to at least get a potting area pulled together. Thanks for sharing!