Thursday, January 8, 2009

Find Your Cozy Place


Today's world is a crazy, fast-paced race to get as much done as possible during the day. Almost every woman I know run's thru her day, job, kids and a home to take care of are just a short list of all that needs to be done. So it is very important that towards the end of the day everyone has a quiet, cozy nest to settle into. Once you have a little bit of time for yourself, where do you go? Do you have a comphy chair to relax in or a corner of the sofa that has all your "things" at hand? If not, you should, we all need a place that is just "ours", a spot to unwind or read a bit before bed. This photo is my favorite spot in our home, a nice chair and lamp to read by, a ottoman to put my tired feet up and a window nearby in case all I want to do is look outside and reflect on my day. Everyone needs a retreat at times from the chaos of the day, I hope you have yours.........

1 comment:

Tery Lynne said...

I always wondered what your home looked like as you are so artistic with your creativity.

It looks so inviting and beautiful. Good for you!

Terylynne (Ehow.com)